Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, January 7, 2008

We're Having a HeatWave

sing it with me now!

Here is our forecast for the week!
I may not even need a coat tomorrow! Woohoo!

And another Woohoo! A hybrid card I made with some of Traci Reed's digi stuff is going to be published in Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine in the February Issue! Yay!

On the diet front, I'm drinking so much I need to make up time in the afternoon at work because I have to take so many bathroom breaks! And I haven't had one snack since Jan 2nd! That is saying A LOT!

Happy Monday!

5 comments :

Lisa said...

Well, this Monday is so going your way! Congrats on all the great news!

Cindy said...

You want me to knit you some flip flops? (Why did I say that...now she's going to say she's still waiting for her pink and brown scarf!)

Donna said...

Good job on your good drinking/non snacking habits. Keep it up. Also, congratulations on being published. Wheeee! And YAY for the weather report. We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. Now that'll be stuck in my head the rest of the day.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You rock Pam!! It was like a heat wave here today at a balmy 39!! I loved it!!

Hallie

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Congrats on your pub!