Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, January 21, 2008

Been Getting My Hands Dirty

Yep, been down in my scraproom the last two weekends in a row! FUN! I know I do a lot of digi scrapping but I still love the traditional stuff just as much as ever! Here are a few things I've made:

This is Jake (my 12yo) when he was about 5 months! Awwwww! :)

An altered barn star using the new Basic Grey :This photo frame album is hybrid and uses a digital kit by Traci Reed called "Aint No Sunshine"And a couple more for the Disney album:This one looks much better IRL, it scanned really badly! Thanks for looking! Happy MLK Day!

8 comments :

Jodene said...

These are all awesome pages Pam! Jake was such a cutie! where did that time go huh?
I love your barn star too - do you know where I can get instructions for those? I think I have to try one :)

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Yay for you doing the traditional scrapping thing! The layouts are great!

I'm still trying to make up my mind on the new BG. But your star looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

love the goodies you have made so cute!! The star is awsome :-)

Grandma September said...

great layouts! I think the first one is my favorite... just love it, and the barn star, I so love barn stars... :)

Kristi Smith said...

Very cute, esp. love the altered star!!! I need to start scrapping again . . . I bought some paper the other day . . . last thing I needed;).

Dawn said...

Pam, your LO's are AWESOME and you know I LOVE that barnstar! :-)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love them all!

You are so talented - I happily live vicariously through you!

Crying at work? Just look down at your COACH clogs and you'll be all happy again!!

Hallie

Janette said...

Hi Pam,

WOW girl you have been busy! They are all gorgeous. I love that last layout! Too cute. I love animal kingdom!