Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, March 2, 2007

WOOHOO! Floors are Done!

My floors are done! All that's left is the baseboard tomorrow and I get my house back! They look fabulous! My hunny did an awesome job! I'm so so excited to see everything all back in place and see it really finished! So so nice. I worked from home today due to ANOTHER snow storm! It was a bit noisy here but it was fun to be able to see the work get close to done and then the last piece go in! Granted my house is still a huge sawdust/dust pit but it's going to be so flipping awesome when it's done! Next step the stairs! Yeah, my honeydew list is a mile long! I really am spoiled! :)
Tonight, I'm scrapping! Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments :

Chris said...

Awesome news. I guess that means there was enough of the flooring. I can't wait to see it, maybe this summer!!!

Kendra said...

So when do we get to see the floors?!! I LOVE DYI projects like that. Please impress me. ; )

Pam said...

Not yet Kendra but as soon as the rooms are all back together! :)

~dawne said...

Woohoo girl. I hope you'll take pics so we can all see!!! Enjoy them!

Kristi Smith said...

Yippee! Pics please. Make that ASAP!

Anonymous said...

No more snow!! Girls had Thursday and Friday off due to the weather here in SD. I'm so ready for it to be over and done with. Can't wait to see some pics of your new floors. *hint hint* ;)