Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Need Magazines?

Yep, it's fundraiser time! Are you thinking of getting a new subscription or renewing a current one? Well if so please consider going through my son's school fundraiser program. It's usually at a very good rate (85% off newsstand) and it's helping out a good cause at the same time! The school gets 40% of every sale made too! So if you are interested comment here with your email addy or email it to me privately and I'll send you the email that has all the info to the online ordering! That's all it takes!
Thanks for letting me take up your blog reading time with my marketing efforts! Have a great day and thanks for considering!

6 comments :

candice said...

Well, I dont need any magazines...but I just wanted to say, I LOVE your rock star page!! Really cool Pam! Those stars are great.

Jolene George said...

Just checking in quick before I head to bead. I can't wait to see your floors!!!

Anonymous said...

Pam, I'm very interested. At the call center, some days, there are long lulls in between the busy times so I need reading material. I've been buying them at news stand prices and it's too expensive. Please email the link!

Cheryl said...

Pam, do you know if they send international aswell?

I wouldn't mind checking out the mags in the hope of getting one I can't get here without selling one of my children to get it!

So if you could send me the link that would be great, cool to be able to help out your boys too!

Can't wait to see your floors too.

Kristi Smith said...

Send me the link to Pam.

Kristi Smith said...

That should be "too, Pam." =)