Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday Musings

It's the 5 year anniversary of September 11th. My heart goes out to all the families who have lost someone on this fateful day back in 2001. Also to all those who are still being affected by it's events. I watched a very emotional documentary on CBS last night filmed by two brothers. It was very good, I was glad I watched it but also thinking why drudge this up again. I don't know, so many mixed feelings about it.
My cousin's wedding was very nice but I left as soon as I could. The food was great, the weather was gorgeous an she was so happy. All was perfect for her and I was glad. I took some photos and will make her a little mini album to make up for the fact that I left early! ;)
I got 4 whole pages done this weekend. Two of them turned out to be favs of mine which was good since they took me so darn long! LOL! Other than that, not much else went on. Oh my mom bought a new digital camera, so I guess I'll have to learn how to use that and teach her! LOL! If anyone has a Canon Powershot A530 or something like that please send pointers! :)
Have a great Monday! Wave your flags high!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You made some of your favorite layouts and you didn't share them...hmmm...better get scanning. :o)
I'm glad the wedding was beautiful and that you got to sneak out early.
Have to post as anonymous again...grrrr...
http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/