Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Scrapped!

Actual layouts not cards! For the first time in awhile! And I got 5 pages done. It felt good. I still have a pile of photos staring at me but was a pretty productive afternoon. Here’s my handiwork:

Jake’s School photo. I had the cute owl buttons made by Tessa Ann Designs (check out her Etsy shop she is awesome!) And the other buttons in the upper left hand corner were from http://evalicious.bigcartel.com/.

9th grade photoThe boys birthdays:

 twelve fifteen

And the first day of school photos:

josh back to school 2010 jake back to school 2010

and here is a little card I made for my cousin’s baby’s Christening:

christening card And now I have to go back to reality tomorrow after enjoying 4 days off of work so I better get off here and get to my ironing! Thanks for looking! Have a great night!

1 comment :

Karen said...

Jake is looking just like his dad! And I want to scoop up Josh and hug him. So cute!

Yay for scrapping! :-D