Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1) I’ve got a day off today because Josh is sick again for the third time in 2 weeks. We are headed to the doctor in 20 minutes.

2) Garage is coming along. I’ll take a photo later when it stops raining.

3) It’s raining. Ick. But it could be worse, since it’s November 16th, it could be snow so that’s something I’m thankful for today.

4) I lasted exactly 4 days posting Thankful for things on my Facebook page in November! Not a good thing!

5) Our neighbors got a trampoline, I am not happy about this.

6) I hate trampolines.

7) I need a new dress for the work Christmas party on Dec 11th or I need to lose several pounds before then. I’m thinking buying a dress will be much easier!

8) I bought my first Christmas presents yesterday, only got two, I’ve got a long way to go!

9) Christmas is exactly 39 days away!

10) I have parent teacher conferences on Friday with all Jake’s High School Teachers, he wants me to skip it, I wonder why?

No comments :