Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am Still Here!`

Wow! It’s been awhile since I’ve blogged! But since I’ve got like 2 readers I’m sure no one has really noticed anyway. Between work, school, homework, the holiday’s and I’m embarrassed to admit a Facebook game called Farmville I’ve had no time. But since we got our first snowfall last night I figured I actually had an excuse to blog so here I am with photos!

As it was just starting to stick last night

100_0272

And what I woke up to this morning when the phone rang for Michael to go out to plow:

282_8267

And since I’m here I’ll post our Christmas tree photos. We actually got our first fake tree this year. It was kind of sad not to go out and cut our tree down for the first time in 27 years but Michael really didn’t like worrying about the hardwood and I hated cleaning up all the pine needles every day because of how dry our house is! It doesn’t look to bad considering!

100_0594

And one with the lights off:

282_8260

So now I need to get back to studying for my final. It’s Tuesday night and I could use all the good thoughts you care to send please as I hate tests! Thanks and have a wonderful week!

2 comments :

Jodene said...

That snow looks so pretty, and your tree is gorgeous Pam! I haven't taken any night pics of mine yet but after seeing yours I am going to give it a try.
And don't worry about your tests, I'm sure you will do great! Good Luck :)

Mostlygrocery said...

The snow pictures look amazing.. Hallmark potential

-Paul

http://www.mostlygrocery.com