Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kansas City

I met all of these girls this weekend (well one I already knew) and they were as fantastic and beautiful as I knew they would be:


We laughed all weekend and it was one of the best times I've had in a long time. We shopped, we ate, we stayed up very late and talked and laughed and I sooo needed it. We also did a yankee swap and I ended up with 2 amazing gifts because Debbie gave me hers. I'm gonna owe her for life! She knew how much I wanted it and so she gave it to me. Thank you Deb!

I hope to scrap lots of the photos soon so stay tuned!

6 comments :

kimmy said...

YEAH!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!

Kimmy

Janette said...

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE! I need to see more pics and hear more stories. Need to live it in your eyes. Tomorrow is D-day for me. I will be seeing Lynette and Sherryn next week when they come to visit me still in pain and on drugs. LOL BUT I can't wait.

Looks like you had a great time.

Kristi Smith said...

Hi Pam, it was great to meet you and sleep with you. lol

I am going to steal this photo off of your blog. ;) Loading mine up right now!!!

Glad you had a good time too!

Donna said...

We DID have a good time, didn't we!? I'm glad you were able to make it.

Jheri said...

Yankee swap... whats that..?? Glad you had a good time.. Laughs are good to have from time to time.

Dawn said...

I am so glad you were able to go and meet up with all your friends! I would like to see more pics too! Sounds like a great time was had by all. :-)