Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some Paper Pages

I went to a friends house a couple weeks ago to scrap and got three whole pages done. I'm only going to post 2 of them because I really hate the 3rd one. It was based on a PageMap sketch and the sketch was much better than the actual page! LOL!

Anyway here is the first and my favorite. The photo is of my oldest when he wasn't quite a year old so it's almost 12 years old here since he's 12 1/2! Credits can be found here: http://123-scrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14263&cat=500&ppuser=12

and the second one is of my friend Amy's daughter and her very furry bunny. I took these photos while I was in TX. Credits can be found here:
http://123-scrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14264&cat=500&ppuser=12


I swore I would be doing all kinds of scrapping with all this time off and that's all I've done! Amazing huh?

9 comments :

Jen Caputo said...

Whoa, that's you!!! Ok we are definitly going to need more pics of your hairdo circa 12 years ago :P

~dawne said...

Great pages Pam. I love how you used the journaling pages for your title & matting.

Chris said...

Awesome pages. And you have to tutor me on how you snazzed up your blog. I need to do something to mine!

Dawn said...

I LOVE these pages!! ;-)

Donna said...

I agree about needing to see some retro photos so we can see the evolution of your hair!
I especially love the bunny layout. Very cute.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love the pages and would have loved to see the 3rd - your BAD page is still awesome I'm sure!!

Just wanted to pop over (while I'm still able to see straight) and say that I appreciate you keeping us in your thoughts. I've been reading comments and blogs but been too darn exhausted to comment myself. Will get better soon.

Hallie :)

Jolene George said...

Okay...those are just darling! I haven't scrapped in months! I am on Saturday though. So excited!

Janette said...

AWEEEE love those layouts. I really love the first one. Look at his hottie Mommy! You haven't changed on bit. Only your hair! ;)

Kristi Smith said...

Great layouts Pam. And your blog looks great. I still need a banner!