Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Prayers and Thoughts for a Friend

My friend Lesley is having surgery today to move a cancerous lump from her breast. Lesley has the most wonderful personality and is one of the funniest people I know and she has kept up her sense of humor through this whole ordeal. I am asking all my blogging friends to take a minute from your day just to send her some prayers and thoughts that she beats this as she has radiation and chemo after her surgery. I believe in the power of prayer and positive thinking so every little bit helps!

Thanks for your time!
Have an awesome day!

5 comments :

Karen said...

Pam, please pass on to Lesley my prayers that her surgery goes well, that God blesses the equipment, the hands that use it, and the minds and hearts that guide the hands. Also for her strength and support of her family as she goes through treatment. I hope all goes well.

Donna said...

Good luck Lesley!!! I've been there and came through it wonderfully. And I found out I had a lovely shaped bald head! It's all good with a positive attitude.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Smiles and prayers for Lesley...

Hallie :)

Janette said...

Sending them up for her and for you as her friend. Hugs!

Jodene said...

Sending lots of positive healing thoughts Lesley's way.