Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Friday and Baby Girl Names

No I am not pregnant! But Meghan a Sugar Babe and fellow CT member is and she is having girl #4. She has run out of girl names and wants suggestions. What girl names do you like/love? When we were expecting our girl name was going to be Jessica Rose. I also heard the name Emma Rose the other day and loved it. I also have always loved the names Stephanie with a nickname of Stevie, Emily, and and Ella. I might have a thing for E names huh? LOL! So what's on your list?

Man, it seemed like a very long week. I think it's because the previous 2 weeks were 3 day weeks so this one of all 5 was tough to handle! LOL! I'm looking forward to a very busy weekend with a Cyber Crop going on at
123-Scrap and a St. Patty's Day party at my friend Rachael's house.

I want to wish my cyber friend Jolene a very Happy 40th Birthday on Sunday! Jolene is one of the sweetest ladies on the planet, a mom of count em 5 boys and an amazing cook so please head on over to her blog and give her bday wishes!

Happy 40th Birthday Jolene!
Have a wonderful day, you deserve it!

Other than that, not much else to post so I'll just say have a great weekend!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

My favorite girl name (besides Stephanie) is Lucy. I also love Lilly. Oh and Christina is a beautiuful old classic.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Just added a disclaimer on my blog that Connor's hat is in fact black!

Thanks for pointing that out. He would not have wanted people thinking its purple. (although he still might have bought it if it was!)

Hallie :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You won't here us Ms. Pam. The Fantastic Four is a VERY QUIET BUNCH!!!! (hee hee hee!)

Hallie

Dawn said...

If I had had a girl I actually had 2 names in mind. I always liked Samantha (really Sammy!) and Jazmyn (my own unique spelling!)

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Hmmm....I have always liked the names Rachel and Erin for girls.

Lizzy

Kendra said...

I like Kiley (which would have worked very well with McCracken!)

Jolene George said...

Thank you so much sweet Pam! I love you!