Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I love Valentines Day and I'm not a hopeless Romantic or anything but I love hearts, flowers, and especially candy! Well I got all of the above and then some today too! I thought I had got all my gifts this morning when Michael gave me a beautiful card, a fun Pink Duffle bag for my trip to TX, some yummy comfy pink sweats that say PINK on them (these were both from this store), lots of chocolates including Cadbury Orange Cream (are those new) eggs and he called my mom behind my back to watch the boys and we have 6:30 dinner reservations! OK WOW! And then I'm at work eating my lunch and I get another box with this:

I am too spoiled! I hope all of you are too! Enjoy your day! XOXOXOXO!

15 comments :

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm not spoiled ! Lucky you hehehe.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Wow - somebody really love you! :)

You deserve it - have a great dinner!

Hallie

Dawn said...

WOW! That is soooooo SWEET!! You are loved!! Happy Valentines Day!!!
:-)

Lisa said...

whoo hoo! Enjoy your spoiledness - those are beautiful!

Jodene said...

Wow, sounds like you hit the jackpot!! Those flowers are beautiful,what a sweetheart to spoil you like that. Hope you enjoyed your evening :)

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Wow! (okay, I was trying to think of another word to use, since everyone said "wow", but really, wow!) :) What a thoughtful and romantic husband you must have! Hope you had a beautiful evening out and enjoy those gifts (the roses are gorgeous!).

(I'm cracking up, Pam. Your word verification word is "toenay". I don't know why but that is just making me giggle!)

Lizzy

Lyneen said...

Been a long time since I caught your blog... good luck on the job search... WHAT A GREAT VALENTINES DAY!!!

Rachael said...

Wow, what a lucky woman you are! :)

Karen said...

You are spoiled! Your hubby really knows how to do Valentines Day. I hope your dinner out was wonderfu.

Donna said...

What a nice husband...he needs to give Jeff some lessons because he totally blew it yesterday! Hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! He did good...

kimmy said...

Roses and chocolates? Lucky you! Will you share your stash when you come up here for Hallie's birthday?

Have a good one!

Kimmy

Janette said...

AWE what a sweet hubby you have!
I'm glad you got spoiled!!! HUGS to you!

Wendy said...

Wow. Tell Michael if you ever kick him out I'll take him. ;) Lucky girl you are. Although he's pretty lucky too!

Jolene George said...

I love that Michael spoiled you. You deserve it. He knows it too. It feels nice to know you're loved.