Blah Blah Blogging Along

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Check it out!

Cindy's Having a Give-A-Way and a Sale!
All of her products in her store at NDISB are 38% off in celebration of her birthday tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!!
{smooch}
I've got my house all decorated (except the tree) and now all that's left is the outside lights (DH's job) and cleaned and the rest of the weekend is mine to scrap and can you believe I'm not in the mood? What is wrong with me? I'm tired and lazy and don't want to do anything!

So I have to go make lunch now but wanted to give you a heads up on the sale and drawing first. Hope you all have a great day! Cya!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hubby refuses to string lights outside this year and I don't blame him. We did decorate inside, though, and our tree is done and we have all of our Christmas houses out for holiday display. The girls helped me with the tree and they did a fantastic job!

Jolene George said...

I think you truly deserve some time to do absolutely nothing but relax and do nothing. Enjoy it for a change! :o)