Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Layouts

Since I have nothing too exciting to blog about I figured I’d share the layouts that I have been scrapping over the past couple of months. Since my computer has been upgraded to Windows 7 my scanner is no longer compatible so I’ve had to take photos of them. Please bear with me as I have not mastered the ‘taking photos of layouts’ thing yet but here are some I’ve done…

from our Labor Day trip to Florida:

 florida beauty

a little close up of the paper flowers I made for that page:

florida beauty flower

a rare two pager for me but what else do you do with all those fabulous xmas card photos?

09 xmas photos left09 xmas photos right  

and yes one of the dreaded snow storms we had actually gave me a good layout! snow pretty

I have a few more to share but I can’t find the photos for some reason so I must have filed the some place other than the norm! Back later! Happy Sunday!

2 comments :

Karen said...

Three of my favorite things! Florida sunset, Christmas card photos, and snowy layouts. Love it! These are all great, Pam, as usual. :-)

Kristi Smith said...

Great layouts, Pam. Think I might steal the Christmas card idea!!!