Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

I haven’t got mine yet this year! I ordered from my friend’s daughter in Texas. It’s her first year as a scout and I wanted her first try at cookie sales to be successful. I’m patiently awaiting my favorite flavors, Tag-a-longs and Samoas.

Samoas clip art tagalongs

I like the Lemonaides and the Thin Mints too but these two are my very favorite. It’s funny how I am willing to pay $4 for a box of cookies with only a few cookies in each box but I do it every year!  What is your favorite flavor?

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say I've never met a GS cookie I didn't like. LOL This year I'm not ordering.... :(

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know it was girl scout cookie time! How did I miss it? My kids were so mad at me...