Blah Blah Blogging Along

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A New PAPER page!

Yep, I scrapped! It was fun. We spent the day at the Lake with Chris yesterday and then last night she came over to hang in my scraproom. I got one page done in 2 hours! I hate to say it but it's really hard for me to paper scrap lately! I think I've been doing way too much digi! LOL!

I got my August Heidi Swapp kit in on Thursday so I was dying to use all that pink and brown loveliness since it is my favorite color combo. I had to find a girl photo and the only other girl in the house is my sweet pup Bear. This photo was taken in 1997 when she was about 4 years old. She's now 15 years old and much greyer! ;)

Credits can be seen here. The tag flipped during scanning, the other side is painted with a bronze krylon pen and there is a white "B" in the center.

So we are off to a friends for an annual Luau today and tomorrow we are having company. I may not post again till Monday! Have a great weekend!

8 comments :

Cindy said...

That's an awesome page, Pam! I may have to lift it. I love that pink n brown schtuff. Say hey to Chris for me!!

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Nice LO!! Awww come on Pam!! Paper scrapping is FUN FUN FUN!!! Makes for a nice lumpy bumpy layout! I say that only because I need to get my head around digi scrapping... in good time, I say! in good time...

Anonymous said...

I love this page. Naturally, it's my favorite colors, so that helps, but it's just so darn cute!

Donna said...

Yummy....cute layout. Love the colors.

Kristi Smith said...

The only other girl in your house is a dog . . . you could have scrapped yourself! I can't talk, I love to scrap my dog!=)

Cute layout. I need to start scrapping more too. I just can't get into the swing of things!

Hope you got lei'd. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Janette said...

AWE what a cute little girl! I love brown and pink. So yummy! This is so pretty! You should scrap paper more often. I'm loving it! :) Hugs to you.

~dawne said...

Pam, what an awesome page you did!! Lucky you....I missed this kit! Have fun with it.

Jolene George said...

What a cute layout. You're in the same boat as me. Only our girl dog passed away, so it's just me. I have yet to play with my new August Heidi kit, but I sure love whats in it.