Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Scrappy Post

Spent some time in my scraproom the past few days. Got 50 St. Patrick’s Day cards made for the soldiers and 4 pages done. I forgot how long it takes to do a page now. I used to be able to do a page in 1/2 an hour, now it takes me more like 2 hours to finish one! At this point I should be done scrapping the last few years in about 2020 or so!  But here are the pages I did get done…

snow doga boy and his frog july 4th 2010 sox

I’m off to see my cousin, her husband and their new baby today, then to a football party with friends but I hope to do some more scrapping tomorrow since I have the day off. With two snow days and a compressed work week this week I have had 7 days off in a row after tomorrow so it’s going to be hard to get back into the swing of things on Tuesday for sure!

Have a great Sunday! Thanks for reading and looking!

No comments :