Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cards for Soldiers

As you know some of us girls over at 123-Scrap.com started a "Cards For Soldiers" Project several years ago. We were even written about in Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Well the Chaplain and our good friend Carol's husband that went over to Iraq and gave Chris the idea to start this program has come and gone on 2 tours over there and is home safe for good and since I started working on an Air Force Base about the same time he was coming home I started making some contacts for new places to send some cards.

It took awhile to get things ironed out but now I've got two different places to send cards to and now I need lots of cards again and quick! So if you like to make cards head on over to the Cards for Soldiers Blog and check out the specs and the schedule in the right hand column! Oh and if you have any good sources that are willing to donate A2 envelopes I need those too! I am buying them myself as well as paying for the postage to mail these cards and envelopes so it gets pricey!

Thank you for your support!

No comments :