Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scrap Time

Michael was away this weekend visiting his parents and picking up Jake from his week long visit with the inlaws. It was just Josh and I at home. I decided I was going to get off my behind and head down to my scraproom. I got three pages done and let me tell you the more digi pages I do the harder it is to do a paper page! I was irritated because I couldn't find all the letters I needed in one chipboard patter. I of course had to mix which was fine but if it were digi I'd just duplicate my layer and be done!  But anyway, here are the pages I did:

Two more digi pages:

Delight tons of fun
And this one is from 2003, Josh was so small!

our soccer star

I have to get scrapping more traditionally again I miss it!

BTW, I'm writing this post via Window Live Writer. Thanks to my friend Jheri for telling me about it! It really makes blogging even easier! I don't have to drag the pics to where I want them anymore!!!

Have a great night all!

13 comments :

Jodene said...

Happy New Year Pam! I am lovin' the new blog look :) and the layouts are gorgeous. I really need to get back into some scrapbooking too, I have missed it a lot! Haven't even had a chance to do any stamping over the holidays and now I am back at work (and pouting) lol
Look forward to seeing more of your pages ;)
And like you I have not made any resolutions this year either.

Dawn said...

Love your LO's! Wish I could of come over and scrapped with you. Hopefully sometime soon. Love the look of your blog, but you spelled my name wrong..

Lena said...

I'm glad you got a chance to paper scrap too! sounds like a lot of fun

Karen said...

Happy New Year! Nice that you had time to scrap. I kept trying to get to it this weekend, but something always got in the way. Love the pic of you in the pink hat!

Anonymous said...

Love your pages!!!!

Kresta said...

Great LOs! I've never been a paper scrapper - I tried once and was terrible at it. I think I would get very frustrated with it too, since I would be more limited than what I can do digitally.

I use use LiveWriter and love it! I often start a post and just add to it little by little before actually posting it.

Unknown said...

Great new pages, Pam! :) I love that about digi too with the letters...

So glad you're liking Windows Live Writer, I couldn't blog without it anymore! :)

Have a great week!

Tracy said...

Love your blog decor with Dani's kit!

I know how you feel, I sometimes miss the paper, but the alphas just irritate me when I run out of letters. :)

Lucrecia said...

Great pages! I'm going to try out Live Writer, anything to make posting pictures easier!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love your layouts!

I use Live Writer, makes everything so much easier

Rachael said...

Kudos do you for paper crapping! I have been thinking I want to do more paper pages too!

Rachael said...

Typo..... meant scrapping, hahahahahaha

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Great scrapping, Pam. I'm proud of you for doing the paper variety! Well done!

I received your Christmas card today! Thanks! (Never rely on the US/Oz postal services to get it to you in time for Christmas...)

Thanks!