Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long Time No Blog!

Sorry it’s been awhile! After finishing up my scrap room makeover, I had plans to have my friends over for a scrap night and at the last minute we got invited to a Red Sox game so thankfully my good friends understood and off to the Sox game we went! It was fantastic. We had seats under the awning so while it rained a steady rain all night and there was even a rain delay I was dry and toasty the whole game. Here are a few shots from the game which we won!

YOUK!!!

276_7639

My favorite catcher!

276_7645

A Happy Beckett

276_7646

This was something to see that you don’t see on TV!

 277_7742

Lynne, Johnnie and Michael

276_7682

And JV again

 277_7706

I did not think this guy was going to get up. It was scary!

277_7709

We would have had a great photo of Big Papi sliding into third but it came out blurry. Oh well they can’t all be perfect right?

And then during the rain delay it was tied 5-5 in the bottom of the 8th with tail end of a hurricane coming in and it was late so we decided to leave, while we were sitting in traffic, they restarted the game and the Sox won! I will never leave a game early again! LOL! It was still a blast.  Thanks John and Lynne (and Lynne’s boss for the tickets!)

No comments :